Tension Fabric Exhibition Displays
Tension Fabric is the next generation in digital dye sublimation fabric printing. Curved Walls Exhibition Displays consist of a fully collapsible, tubular aluminium frame. Over this frame a stretched ‘sock’ is applied, creating a high impact, high end full colour display. The whole system is very easy to assemble.
Tension Fabrics as exhibition stands sprung upon the scene a few years ago. Where textile or fabric printing used to be largely the reserve of screen printers and based on long production runs, with the new digital printers, you can have as many or as few prints as you like. This opened the door to a whole new level of bespoke printing opportunities. The latest dye sublimation printers provide a truly stunning finish to any display.
However, the improved printing processes are not the only reason tension fabric displays are so popular. Their low weight and ease of use play a big role in this. After all, stretch polyester (spandex) is many times lighter than traditional materials used. You can even wash them in your washing machine, if you so wish.
The printed fabric can be finished in bright, high definition colour. Tension fabric displays are truly a big step forward.
Curved Walls Exhibition Displays – Product details
- Portable and freestanding – use in a wide variety of locations. Exhibition halls, shopping Malls, retail showrooms etc.
- Strong 32mm but light weight tubular aluminium structure that simply snaps together with ease
- Print: Digital print, dye sublimation print
- Graphic Material: Spandex Polyester Fabric
- Flat packs for portability
- Portable and easy to transport, free tools to assemble included.
- Assembled in just a few minutes – 15 minutes at most
- One piece “power stretch polyester” graphic. The graphic is a giant sock that simply stretches snugly around the frame. Any creases are pulled out as the fabric stretches over the frame
- Graphics can be changed quickly and easily – perfect for those wishing to frequently change their promotional message
- Machine washable graphics (on a low temperature wash)
- Optional low voltage lighting available
- Frame supplied with a 5 year manufacturers warranty
Did you know?
- We can make the walls to any bespoke size for you;
- The walls can be as wide as you like, but if you want a seamless wall, a height of 3 meters max is best;
- We have connection clamps to link your walls together at an angle;
- The colour of the fabric before printing is white. If you want an all over colour then you need a double sided wall.
- We can add black lining to a white wall. This enables you to project video onto your wall
- Please keep in mind that there’s a 100 mm difference between the actual finished size of the wall and the visible artwork. please allow for a 80 mm bleed area
- Please supply all artwork in min 25% in a print ready PDF, Tiff or jpeg
- No artwork? Our in house design studio will be able to help you create the design that you need for a small fee
Display Stand Replacement Fabric Graphic Panels
Replacement graphics are readily available for the formulate display stands.
Sizes for Curved Walls Exhibition Displays
Frame options: Curved (arc)
We can make these walls to any bespoke size for you. These are the standard Sizes (frame):
- 2438 x 2280 mm
- 3000 x 2280 mm
- 4000 x 2280 mm
- 5000 x 2280 mm
- 5960 x 2280 mm
Get in touch with our sales team today. We are happy to help. Call 0121 582 7730 now, use the enquiry form at the top of the page or chat with us online.