Types of Baseball Caps
Below is just a small selection of the baseball caps and hats we supply. Feel free to get in touch if you have something slightly different in mind: we’re happy to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
You can customize and brand your baseball caps in several ways.
- Screen Printed
- Sublimation Printed
The standard size for baseball caps is 58 cm (circumference). For adults sizes range from 56cm to 60cm, for children the sizes are 48cm-55cm.
Our caps can be made with any of the following back closures:
- Leather back strap with brass buckle
- Plastic buckle
- Metal buckle
- Fabric back strap with metal buckle
- Several other types of closure available depending on your requirements.
Artwork & Design
You can have any design you like on your caps, from a simple logo, some text or even an intricate all over design. You might already have a design ready to go, or maybe you’d like a bit of help.
Provide your own – We can only work with these file formats: AI, PDF, JPEG (1:1size).
All artwork files should be set to CMYK (not RGB) and ideally supplied with Pantone colours clearly marked.
All photographs or jpegs must be supplied at full scale 300dpi (to ensure designs are not pixellated when printed large scale)
Don’t forget: convert all text to paths/outlines, link all images and flatten your files before uploading.
Let us do it for you – Our designers can create a professional design for you for a small fee. In this case, please provide us with all logos (preferably in vector file format – ai, pdf, eps) and any graphics, text, high quality photographs (300dpi), brand guidelines and information on what you want on your baseball caps.
We can Pantone match any colours that you use in your logo and other branding.
Get in touch
To order contact us today to find out more. Call us on 0121 582 7730, fill in the online form at the top of this page or email email@example.com
Did you know?
- Kitting out a team? Why not have matching T-shirts and caps? We print T-shirts too.
- Unstructured baseball hats don’t have the same stiff fabric that a structured hat offers. This means that the hat is softer and more comfortable for the wearer.
- We have special children’s sizes
- We can even produce hi-vis baseball caps
- You can choose led-lights in your cap too.